25 August 2012

Keaton Henson - Always on My Mind

Have you heard of this guy yet? Because I sure hadn't until I received the lovely Communion newsletter this morning.


If you aren't already receiving Communions weekly newsletter filled with everything awesome,

click here

It's quick and it's so worth it!
(You get a free four track sampler just for signing up, and a free track of the week every week!)

 Also, in my tumblr perusing I've found this, which I think is neat.
 
 Also, the paperback of this book came out last week, and I think this is one of my favorite covers so far this year.
(which is funny, because it's the author's favorite too!)



Check back tomorrow for LP Sunday, because this one is really special.  I've spent most of this week working on it, and I'm really excited to be posting it.

Until next time,
read, listen, love,
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment