31 December 2012

2012 Favorites: Books

As 2012 comes to a close I've thought a lot about a list of books that I read this year and loved.  So many great things happened this year both in literature and music.  Good music is getting some radio airplay, I saw my favorite band live, and there were some surprisingly lovely reads by both first time and seasoned authors.  I started this blogster, and I've learned about so many great artists and made so many great friends though it, and for that I am so freaking grateful.

So on the eve of a new year, in no specific order here are my favorite reads of 2012 (note: not necessarily published in 2012, but I read them in 2012.)

1. Eleanor and Park Rainbow Rowell
2. The Dark Unwinding Sharon Cameron
3. Deadly Cool Gemma Halliday
4. The Piper's Son Melina Marchetta
5. Friends Like These Danny Wallace
6. Under the Never Sky Veronica Rossi
7. Angelfall Susan Ee
8. The Name of the Star Maureen Johnson
9. Lola and the Boy Next Door Stephanie Perkins
10. The Fault in Our Stars John Green

Here is to a year full of great reads, great music, and great times.
May 2013 be good to you and yours.


 Until next time,
read, listen, love

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment