01 December 2012

Sooo, this is your typical "I'm Back" kind of post. . .

Hello!

How do you think #musicvideomonth went?  I felt like it was successful, I wrote a ton of words towards a story NaNoWriMo, and you guys got to see some of my favorite music videos that are out there right now.  As a matter of fact, I loved #musicvideomonth so much I've decided to start doing #musicvideomonday.  It's pretty self explanatory.  Every Monday a music video.  Sounds fun, right?

Since we're rolling right into the end of the year (possibly the end of time, right?) This monday will be a special Holiday themed music video that is actually my number 1 favorite Christmas song.

What can I say? I'm super excited about December folks!  I'm going to be posting my "favorites" lists of albums, tracks, and books that have come out this year, and although I haven't been posting book reviews, I've been reading a lot of books and writing the reviews on them, just in time for the holidays!  I realize that some of you reading this may only want to see the music stuff and vice versa.  So here is the schedule so you don't feel like you're wasting your time checking this every day:

Monday: Music Video Monday
Tuesday: Track on Tuesday
Wednesday: Book Review
Thursday: Book Review
Friday: Flashback Friday (this will be either an older record, or an older book)
Saturday: LP Saturday

To finish off, I love comments here, and all of the lovely people that I've found through Twitter, Facebook, and GoodReads.  Here is a lovely rendition of The Tallest Man on Earth's The Dreamer by Frans Schuman.  I loved this cover, I hope you do too! (And if you click this link you can download a free track from his album!) Enjoy.




To whatever holiday you celebrate, I hope you are able to spend it with those you love.  I'll be spending mine drinking obscene amounts of Candy Cane hot coca reading Jane Eyre (December tradition) and going ice skating (at least once).


Until Next Time,
read, listen, love,
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment