21 October 2013

Autumnal Mixtape

Some of these are a little old, some of them are a little new, all of them are songs that remind me of Autumn.

George Eliot once said:

“Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.”

I'm glad we're on the same page G.E.

Autumnal Hymns
Sampson - Regina Spektor
I Won't Let You Go - James Morrison
For Birds - James Moss (feat. The Staves)
And If My Heart Should Somehow Stop - James Vincent McMorrow
Kickstarts - Example
Look at Miss Ohio - Gillian Welch
Amsterdam - Coldplay
While We Were Dreaming - The Pink Mountaintops
That Teenage Feeling - Nekocase
Holocene - Bon Iver
The Raucous Call of Morning - Heyward Howkins
Your Song - Ellie Goulding
P.S. You Rock My World - Eels
Like a Friend - Pulp
The Funeral - Band of Horses

And here's a link to the 8track for your listening pleasure



(P.S. the 8tracks app is FREE and AWESOME.  It is literally the easiest and quickest way I find out about new music.  I love this site so much it hurts.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment