01 August 2012

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Future

Author: Michael J. Fox
Series: Stand Alone
Genres: Memoir, Self-Help, Non-Fiction, Humor
Publisher: Hyperion
Released: 13 April 2010
Summary: courtesy of goodreads.com This optimistic volume by the author of the bestselling "Always Looking Up" inspires and motivates readers to work hard, achieve the most they can, and maximize their abilities.
My Review:  Michael J. Fox’s third book is one of my favorites, and definitely a great read for high school or college graduates.  His outlook is funny and endearing, and yes, he kind of reminds you a little bit of Marty McFly.  Seriously, his writing voice is truly wonderful.
I love biographies and memoirs, I don’t read them often, but there is something so rare and raw about them that I can’t help but simply adore the ones that I come across.  This is no different.  Fox explains everything from why he dropped out, to economics.  About how you learn about life when you start living it.  A great, short, fun read to send you child to college with.  




No comments:

Post a Comment