06 November 2012

Track on Tuesday and NaNoWriMo

Okay friends,
I have a little confession to make.  This lovely month of November brings three of my favorite things:
and

And, while I love Movember (a lot) and Thanksgiving (hmmmm yams) neither of those affect this like NaNoWriMo does.  The basic jist of NaNo is that you try to write a 50,000 word novel in a month (eek!) This is my first year officially trying it and it has so far been a LOT of work, and it's taking out a lot more of me than I thought it would.  This normally wouldn't be cause for concern except (dun dun dun) I'm going to have to stop posting so much this month.

You see, blogs take a lot of time.  
Writing reviews, finding good music, narrowing said music down, finding good books to read, reading them, etc. So a few days ago I started thinking.  What do I do?  I cannot let anyone who reads this down (which admittedly is not very many).  I could take the entire month off (but that would leave you with nothing, which frankly, sounds pretty rude) or I could try and keep going the way things have been (and end up with a nervous breakdown.)

SO, I came up with, what I felt like, was a good solution:

For the month of November I'm going to be randomly posting songs that I love.  No lyrics, just the song in either the music video or grooveshark format.

That way you guys still get a treat for visiting my corner of the web, and I don't end up in Bedlam.

Sound good?

Until next time,
read, listen, love.
-E


No comments:

Post a Comment